“Some play the game, others change the way the game is played.”(Howard Putnam, Former CEO, Southwest & Braniff Airlines)
- 128,246 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Are You Freaking Kidding Me?? Can You See The Trampoline?
- Can Your HOA Make Club Membership Mandatory?
- One Homeowner's Synopsis of AC Country Club Purchase: Historical and Current Events
- RGJ: Sparks Votes to Drop Kiley Ranch Golf Course
- Beware the Lollipop of Mediocrity...
- Mandatory Membership Fees in Golf/Country Club for Homeowners
To Submit Material for Publication, Please Contact Webmaster at:firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Information: Caring Neighbors of ACRon Duncan: (775) 852-7265Ron Duncan: email@example.com
ArrowCreek 2020 HOA Board Members
Joyce Seelen – President
Jim Keller – VP
Yvonne Bates – Secretary
Sam Reagle – Treasurer
John Krisch – Director
Gary Jacobson – Director
Morgan White – Director
Contact all board members at
ArrowCreek Management Company
– Associa Sierra North –
Jeanne Tarantino: 626-7333, 334-7403
10509 Professional Circle #200,
Reno, NV 89521
Category Archives: Reno Road Project
An effort to block the continuing construction of the controversial Southeast Connector road has failed after a federal judge denied a court order to invalidate a permit for the project. See more here from rgj.com.
Permits that were holding up completion of the connector project have cleared the way for Granite Construction to begin staging heavy equipment for the next stage of the project. Here is KTVN coverage. Visit SouthEastConnector.com and RTCwashoe.com for updates.