- Hit your thumb with a hammer! It HURTS YOU. So don’t do it!
- Sue yourself. The lawyer gets rich! It HURTS YOU. So don’t do it!!
- Negotiate with yourself. No one wins! It HURTS YOU. So don’t do it!!!
So we, the homeowners, have this “deal” in front of us, the homeowners, and, guess what? We, the homeowners, negotiated with ourselves, the homeowners!
… and the “DEAL” that WE, the homeowners, dealt with us, the homeowners – DO NOTE: All of the “negotiators” are ACHOA members – contains the following points:
- WE, the homeowners, pay $3.3 MILLION for 475 unimproved acres leaving ‘The PRIVATE Club’ to the FOA on 50 acres.
- We, the homeowners, pay for FIRE Mitigation on the 475 acres that FOA/ArrowCreek owners have done NOTHING about.
- We, the homeowners, pay for cart path replacement, bridges, viaducts/tunnels, restrooms, major irrigation with an effluent, water supply and sewer line replacement on our, the homeowners, 475 acres.
- We, the homeowners, pay to keep any FOA-designated unused portion of the golf course “dormant” for one year – The current Letter Of Intent states the FOA will bill the ACHOA $160,000/year for every 9 holes in this condition!
- We, the homeowners, pay to redefine the parcels that the FOA intends to keep PRIVATE.
- We, the homeowners, pay for ANY drainage issues on the 475 unimproved acres and promise to minimize any business impacts to the FOA.
- We, the homeowners, will modify our CC&Rs, By-Laws, and ASSESSMENTS to implement the above payments.