“Some play the game, others change the way the game is played.”(Howard Putnam, Former CEO, Southwest & Braniff Airlines)
Join 135 other followers
- 143,193 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- A Comparison of ArrowCreek and Other Reno Development HOA Fees
- One HOA Solution with Arnold Palmer for Impending Permanent Closure of Golf Course
- ACHOA Board Hurting ArrowCreek Property Values??
- LOI: ACHOA Members Are Simply a Bank - Shouldering All the Risk
- Are You Freaking Kidding Me?? Can You See The Trampoline?
- Letter to the Candidates: Dave Steele, Robert McDonald, Bob Kirtley
To Submit Material for Publication, Please Contact Webmaster at:firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Information: Caring Neighbors of ACRon Duncan: (775) 852-7265Ron Duncan: email@example.com
ArrowCreek 2022 HOA Board Members
Kurt Bickel – President
Rick Hsu – VP
Joyce Seelen – Secretary
Gary Jacobson – Treasurer
Mark Aston – Director
Stan Jaeger – Director
Caryn Olson – Director
Contact all board members at
ArrowCreek Management Company
– Associa Sierra North –
Jeanne Tarantino: 626-7333, 334-7403
10509 Professional Circle #200,
Reno, NV 89521
Daily Archives: March 10, 2015
The ACCC released an update today from Arnold Palmer Golf Management (APGM) to answer some ACHOA homeowners questions: ACCC Update 3-10-15 APGM Amentities and Fees Q.
The ACCC presentation from the Feb 24 ACHOA meeting has been posted on the Associa website. The DRAFT meeting minutes are posted as well.