Is that flier with Associa Sierra North’s letterhead from the ArrowCreek Home Owners’ Association Board of Directors (ACHOA BOD) handed out by ArrowCreek Security personnel at the front gate this last week for real? That first paragraph is a prime example of the behavior of some of the current board members lately. Do we really want ArrowCreek HOA Board members like this? Do they really represent the ArrowCreek community? I don’t think so. In fact, I know they don’t. This is shameful activity.
“Some play the game, others change the way the game is played.”(Howard Putnam, Former CEO, Southwest & Braniff Airlines)
- 142,020 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Can Your HOA Make Club Membership Mandatory?
- Are You Freaking Kidding Me?? Can You See The Trampoline?
- Attention Waste Management Customers! This is NOT "Garbage Mail"
- An ArrowCreek, Golf vs. Non-Golf, Property Value Update (April 2022 from Washoe County NV Assessor Records)
- For Sale by ArrowCreek Residents
To Submit Material for Publication, Please Contact Webmaster at:email@example.com
Contact Information: Caring Neighbors of ACRon Duncan: (775) 852-7265Ron Duncan: firstname.lastname@example.org
ArrowCreek 2022 HOA Board Members
Kurt Bickel – President
Rick Hsu – VP
Joyce Seelen – Secretary
Gary Jacobson – Treasurer
Mark Aston – Director
Stan Jaeger – Director
Caryn Olson – Director
Contact all board members at
ArrowCreek Management Company
– Associa Sierra North –
Jeanne Tarantino: 626-7333, 334-7403
10509 Professional Circle #200,
Reno, NV 89521